Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of January 31, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Starr pays crazy Marty a visit. Jessica and Brody talk Natalie and John into a double wedding. Echo is horrified to learn Shane is being bullied at school.
- Tuesday: Dorian urges Kelly to proclaim her true feelings to Joey. Clint has a hidden camera placed in Aubrey’s room. Bo tells Rex about Clint’s misdeeds.
- Wednesday: Jessica and Natalie have a bachelorette party. John and Brody enjoy their last night of freedom. Todd boosts Vimal’s confidence.
- Thursday: Brody thinks he and Natalie should confide in John and Jessica before Marty has a chance to break the news of their tryst. Starr decides it is time to move on with her life. Ford promises himself that he will find a job before Valentine’s Day.
- Friday: Bo warns Clint that he will expose his sins to the rest of the Buchanan clan. Rama prepares for Vimal’s revenge on Clint. Aubrey and Cutter fear the worst.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.