Monday, August 16, 2010 at 4:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Quick Peeks for the Week of August 16, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #12121) — Spinelli and Carly formulate a plan. Someone drugs Dante. Lisa gets confronted. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday: (Episode #12122) — Dante and Brooke are discovered in a compromising position. Robin loses her meds. Sam and Jason reunite. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Wednesday: (Episode #12123) — Jason warns Michael to keep his distance from the mob warfare. Brook is attacked by Lulu. Johnny plots Sonny’s downfall. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Thursday: (Episode #12124) — Michael and Jason are interrogated. Sam works to clear Jason’s name. Sonny and Brenda find their way back to one another. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday: (Episode #12125) — Gunfire erupts during Sonny and Johnny’s confrontation. Franco asks Brenda to be the face behind his newest masterpiece. Dante considers Brook’s story. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.