Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Several marriage proposals are slated this week on “One Life to Live.”
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: At a Glance
Will Layla decide to keep her sister on life support?
- Monday: (Episode 2009250/42250/250) — Layla makes a heartbreaking decision. Blair tells Eli she has made a decision about his wedding proposal. Hannah has a breakdown.
- Tuesday: (Episode 2009251/42251/251) — Bo throws David out. Jessica and Natalie become sick. John voices his suspicions about Hannah.
- Wednesday: (Episode 2009252/42252/252) — Markko may give Langston another chance. Todd surprises Téa with a marriage proposal. Cole questions Hannah about her breakdown.
- Thursday: (Episode 2009253/42253/253) — Viki asks David to model swimsuits. Todd makes an admission to Téa. Rex continues to work on Kelly’s case.
- Friday: (Episode 2009254/42254/254) — Viki and Charlie put their plan in motion. Nate’s mother Inez insists on doing the right thing with the money. Téa reveals shocking information to Eli.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.