Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 10:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of July 12, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10413) — Annie has a job offer. Colby works to prove Damon is cheating. Tad doesn’t believe Liza. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10414) — Erica makes an admission to Caleb. Greenlee discovers she didn’t get an invitation to her father’s wedding. Madison confides in Frankie. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10415) — Ryan assists Greenlee. Angie experiences another setback. David puts the screws to Frankie. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10416) — Caleb and Erica lock lips. Greenlee listens to what her heart tells her. Jackson and Erica arrive at a decision concerning their impending nuptials. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10417) — Ryan and Madison’s relationship could be in danger thanks to Greenlee. David gets under Jesse’s skin. Angie lashes out. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.