OLTL PreVUE: Week of May 17 Edition
Friday, May 14, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Song and dance routine.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Rex and Gigi remain locked up, when Penny gives them her father’s lock box. Elsewhere in Llanview, Matthew and Danielle kiss, and he admits that he loves her on Thursday, May 20. Téa suffers a terrible headache just as she is about to tell Blair a secret. And Reed and Kelly share a long goodnight kiss on Friday, May 21.
The Inside Story: Prom Night Magic
“Starr X’d Lovers: The Musical continues on Monday, May 17. Starr tries to put on a happy face as those around her head for the prom. A police car pulls up and out walks Cole just as Starr is thinking about their relationship. Jessica stuffs the ballot box to ensure that she and Cristian are nominated prom king and queen. Langston catches Ford and Karen having hot, passionate sex. “Starr X’d Lovers: The Musical” wraps up on Tuesday, May 18. Starr is pleasantly surprised by Cole’s sudden arrival, courtesy of the Llanview Police Department. Darren announces that Jessica and Cristian have won top honors. In a huff, Layla storms out on Cristian. However, Jessica’s smugness is short-lived when Cristian in turn walks out on her. Markko spots Langston and Ford kissing. Jessica arrives just as Cristian is proposing to Layla. After the prom, most of the teens grab a bite at the Buenos Dias. Starr and Cole dance alone in an empty gym. On Wednesay, May 19, Cris and Layla celebrate their engagement, which leaves Jessica heart broken. Hoping to jog her memory, Brody tells her a deep, dark secret. Markko’s world is shattered when Ford admits he and Langston have been having an affair. Ford gives Jess a shoulder to lean on, and takes her to his bedroom. Markko confronts Langston, and then walks away from her. Jessica rejects Ford’s advances, and soon regains her memory after finding Brody’s medals on the ground. And Carlotta learns of Cristian and Layla’s good news on Friday, May 21.
A Closer Look: What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted?
Natalie tells Roxy that she should have never written the letter in the first place, and begins to question if John will even show up. Marty gives John Natalie’s letter on Monday, May 17. Natalie heads for the police station, where John is reading the letter. Afterward, Marty and John agree to end their relationship. As they come together in a good-bye kiss, Natalie walks in and misinterrupts what she sees. By Thursday, May 20, Natalie confides in Brody that her plan backfired and that she will soon be leaving Llanview. Alone and miserable, Natalie and Brody comfort one another, which leads to a kiss. On Friday, May 21, depressed and intoxicated, the pair have sex. Coming back to their senses, however, they are floored by what happened. Natalie remains determined to leave town, and goes to the airport, where she encounters John.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Ratings: Y&R and OLTL Up in Total Viewers
- Llanview Casting Gossip: May 11 Edition
- ABC Soaps Cross Over on the Web
- Jessica Leccia Joins Cast of ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘OLTL’ Prom Dress Contest
- My View of Llanview: April 30 Edition
- ABC’s ‘Life’ Will Go On
- Real Life Takes Cue From Llanview
- Carmen LoPorto Cast in ‘Torture Chamber’
- Watkins Back on Contract with ‘One Life’
- ‘OLTL’ May 2010 Casting Notes
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF MAY 23, 2010
- Langston finally tells Starr the whole truth. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Cristian and Layla make a horrifying discovery. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Markko sprains his wrist. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- John has a few questions for Markko. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Markko’s arrests shocks Langston. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Téa remains determined to represent Todd. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Todd hires a goon to track down Hannah. (ABC Soaps in Depth)
- Gigi and Rex inch closer to the truth. (Soap Opera Digest)
- John has something to say to Natalie. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Todd lets Hannah know she is messing with the wrong person. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Langston asserts her innocence. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Dorian defends Langston. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Jessica apologizes to Cristian. (Soap Opera Digest)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.