Thursday, April 1, 2010 11:15 AM ET | By Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of April 5, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Schuyler grows even more desperate. Allison drops another bomb on Roxy. Natalie confides in Cristian.
- Tuesday: Schuyler’s actions have unintended consequences. Roxy’s world is shattered. Natalie and Jessica have a confrontation.
- Wednesday: Rex thanks Bo. Starr talks to Ford. Gigi must decide if she still wants to pursue custody of Sierra Rose.
- Thursday: Is Mitch Rex’s biological father after all? Todd has some information for Kelly. Marty encourages John to help Kelly.
- Friday: Nora is faced with a crisis. Langston must decide whether or not to break up with Markko. Schuyler owns up to his actions.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.