More Life to Live: February 5 Edition
Saturday, February 6, 2010 2:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what you didn’t see the past few weeks on “One Life to Live.”
BONUS SCENES: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Gina Tognoni (Kelly Cramer) previews the latest edition of “More Life to Live” deleted scenes which features Bo and Nora discussing Matthew and Danielle’s budding friendship; Rachel and Gigi talking about Schuyler and what may be weighing on his mind; Schuyler forcing Stacy to name him as her baby’s legal guardian instead of Kim; and Téa trying to rassure Todd that Jessica will be fine and that his private investigators will contact him as soon as they find out anything about his niece.
You can view the scenes here, courtesy of SOAPnet.com:
Next Week on One Life to Live…
- Dorian has a change of heart.
- Charlie accidentally shoots the wrong person.
- Natalie dreams she is kissing Jared.
- Kelly and Adriana reunite in Paris.
- Mitch comes up with his most perverted plan yet.
- Gigi helps Stacy deliver her baby.
- Rex and Schuyler duke it out.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime at ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.