Thursday, January 21, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of January 25, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Adam throws Annie for a loop. Someone’s up to no good at Tad’s house. Jesse grows suspicious of Damon.
- Tuesday: Tad goes behind Liza’s back. Greenlee dreams of being with Ryan. Randi struggles to get past her mistrust of Madison.
- Wednesday: Tad and Liza kiss and make up. Adam refuses to stop controlling Colby’s life. Colby makes a surprising discovery.
- Thursday: Greenlee suspects David is hiding something from her. Colby wants answers from her new houseguest. Annie wants to make her presence known.
- Friday: Greenlee’s on a mission to find Ryan. Liza squares off with Adam. Ryan wants Erica to face her fears about their relationship.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.