Friday, June 26, 2009 4:00 PM ET | By Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of June 29, 2009.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: “Killing Me Softly” — Kyle doesn’t give Natalie and Jared the information they seek, although he does point them in the right direction. Roxy finds herself in a battle with Nurse Gayle Collins from the Boutet Clinic.
- Tuesday: “There Might Be Blood” — Rex explains to a heartbroken Gigi why he must pretend to love Stacy for the time being. Natalie and Jared deliver some bad news to Gigi and Rex concerning the identity of Shane’s bone marrow donor.
- Wednesday: “Téa, Where the Devil Are My Slippers?” — Todd finds himself unable to put his true feelings for Téa into words. Finding old habits hard to break, Téa and Todd soon find themselves in a rather familiar place.
- Thursday: “Nice Day for a White Wedding” — Langston assists Starr in preparing for her wedding, while Marty gives Cole the wedding ring his father gave her. Todd invites Téa to his daughter’s wedding under the pretense of needing her support.
- Friday: “No One Ever Said it Would Be This Hard”— (encore of the 03/18/09 episode) Marty and Nora take their grief out on one another. Cole wonders how Matthew is able to forgive him for the pain he’s caused.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.