Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — "All My Children" DVR Alerts for the Week of August 30, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: David wants to know what's upsetting Madison. David considers destroying the evidence he has against Greenlee. Scott and JR argue.
- Tuesday: Caleb asks Krystal to attend Palmer's party with him. Marissa and JR break the news to AJ about their divorce. Angie has another visual disorientation attack.
- Wednesday: Greenlee finds the key that Liza gave to David. Ryan and Greenlee map out their plan. Miranda is rushed to the hospital.
- Thursday: Angie wonders if her blindness has become permanent. Tad is surprised to hear Krystal is going to Palmer's party with Caleb. David and Greenlee attempt to outwit each other.
- Friday: Asher asks JR for a job. David reveals to Greenlee that he overheard her plotting with Ryan. David collapses.
"All My Children" airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. "AMC" also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.
- All My Children