AMC Quick Peeks: Week of June 28 Edition
Monday, June 28, 2010 at 2:30 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of June 28, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10404) — Bianca hopes David will take the fall for her. Angie gives Jake some information Jackson and Erica learn Palmer’s will is about to be read. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10405) — Scott and Annie take up for themselves in front of J.R. Erica ponders marrying Jackson again. Erica and Caleb get some good news. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10406) — David is thrown out. J.R. is one step ahead of Annie. Opal asks Erica and Calev to honor Palmer’s last wishes. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10407) — Amanda makes a surprising discovery. Colby gets some encouraging news. Madison and Ryan draw closer. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10408) — Damon may go to New York City with Colby. Paul is punched by Tad. Paul takes action. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.