‘Y&R’ Gives Wedding of a Lifetime
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — ‘Young and the Restless’ fans will have an opportunity to make their dreams come true, when they sign up for the most extravagant contest ever: A Las Vegas Wedding of a Lifetime.
The #1 daytime drama partnered up with Las Vegas Convention and Visitor’s Autority and MGM Grand Las Vegas to offer one lucky couple a wedding, vow renewal or commitment ceremony that will be witnessed by “Y&R’s” Christian Jules LeBlanc (‘Michael Baldwin’) and Tracey E. Bregman (‘Lauren Fenmore Baldwin’).
The contest runs from March 9th through April 13, and those interested in participating can log on to Wedding of a Lifetime and submit a photograph and answer a question about their relationship. Twenty-five semi-finalists will then be chosen by a third party judge, contacted on April 17th and announced on the Wedding of a Lifetime website on April 20th. Once selected the semi-finalists will be instructed to film a video response sharing their most romantic moment together.
On May 6th, the semi-finalists will then be narrowed down to four finalists selected by “Y&R”s Daniel Goddard (‘Cane Ashby’) and Christel Khalil (‘Lily Winters’). The videos of the four finalists will be posted on the ‘Y&R’ wedding website where the viewers will help determine the winner by voting for their favorite couple, who will be contacted on May 31st and announced on the Wedding of a Lifetime on June 1st.
The Grand Prize winners will receive the following:
Travel and Accommodations for Four
- Roundtrip coach airfare to Las Vegas, hotel accommodations in the luxurious and romantic suites of The Signature at MGM Grand, transportation to/from the Las Vegas airport in MGM Grand limousines and $1,000.00 spending money.
A Wedding Ceremony, Vow Renewal or Commitment Ceremony and Celebration that includes
- A unique and romantic ceremony poolside at The Signature at MGM Grand.
- Exquisite floral arrangements from the Forever Grand Wedding chapel at MGM Grand.
- Ceremony music performed by the musicians of Cirque du Soleil’s “O” at Bellagio- a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Photography package.
- Dinner for six at Joël Robuchon, the only Michelin three star, Mobil Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond restaurant- the top accolades for each organization.
- A beautiful and delicious hand-made wedding cake from MGM Grand’s award-winning pastry team.
- Wedding attire including a wedding dress, bridesmaid dress and two tuxedo rentals.
- Wedding bands for the couple.
Pampering and Extras
- Couple’s Dreaming Ritual signature spa treatment in an MGM Grand private spa suite.
- Custom hair and make-up from Christophe Salon at MGM Grand- For more than 20 years, Christophe has tended to the tresses of rock and celebrity royalty from Beverly Hills to New York City.
- VIP tickets for four to Cirque du Soleil’s “O” at Bellagio- an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance in a timeless production.
“The Young and the Restless” airs Weekdays on CBS. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.
Discussion: ‘Y&R Gives Wedding of a Lifetime