Featuring some of the most memorable weddings of the show’s most popular couples, this week “The Bold and the Beautiful” is re-airing classic episodes for what is expected to be an Epic Wedding Week.
With all episodes highlighting the extraordinary location in which they were filmed, “B&B’s” episodes go as far back as 1991. The week kicks off with Brooke Logan’s (Katherine Kelly Lang) 1994 wedding to Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss) and will also feature some of the series’ most popular couples, including Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) and Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton), Bill Spencer Jr. (Don Diamont) and Katie Logan (Heather Tom), Eric Forrester (John McCook) and Brooke; and Liam and Hope Logan (then played by Kim Matula).
The “B&B” episodes breakdown is as follows:
- Monday, May 4 (OAD: September 30, 1994): Taylor Hayes (Hunter Tylo) desperately attempts to escape from Prince Omar (Kabir Bedi) to let Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss) know that she’s alive, while Ridge and Brooke have their epic first wedding in front of friends… and foes on the beautiful beach in Point Dume, California.
- Tuesday, May 5 (OAD: March 22, 2017): Steffy and Liam are wed in front of the iconic Opera House on the glorious Sydney, Australia harbor. While the ceremony progresses in front of family and friends, Wyatt (Darin Brooks) eases his sorrows over his brother’s marriage to his ex-wife with several drinks.
- Wednesday, May 6 (OAD: November 13, 2009): Katie, the only woman to have ever stolen Dollar Bill’s heart, walks down the aisle to become Mrs. William Spencer, Jr., with her sisters at her side, at the San Fernando Valley home where she was raised. “Dallas” icon Patrick Duffy guest stars as Katie’s father, Stephen Logan.
- Thursday, May 7 (OAD: January 8, 1991): Eric Forrester and Brooke Logan say “I Do” as Eric’s ex-wife, Stephanie (Susan Flannery), and Brooke’s true love, Ridge, watch without objection. Eric then takes Brooke on a romantic and surprise honeymoon in a magnificent hot-air balloon in Palm Springs, California.
- Friday, May 8 (OAD: June 26, 2012): Having overcome astounding obstacles, Hope (then played by Kim Matula) and Liam joyously say “I Do” in front of family, friends, and the many residents of the beautiful city of Puglia, Italy. Frustrated and brokenhearted, Steffy updates Eric and Stephanie on the dramatic events transpiring in Puglia.
Each episode will air in “B&B’s” regular timeslot, 1:30 p.m. EDT/12:30 p.m., PDT.