Memorial Day might be the unofficial kick-off to the summer season for many in the United States, but CBS’ “The Talk” isn’t ready to call it a day. The talk show is all-new during the week of May 28 – June 1, 2018, and the ladies are ready to welcome today’s hottest stars and “talk” about the latest happenings in the world.
- On Monday, May 28, singer Donny Osmond stops by along with actress Samira Wiley.
- Tuesday, May 29 features actor Alan Cumming (“Instinct”) and chef Kandi Burruss who shares some cooking tips with the ladies.
- David Duchovny sits down on Wednesday, May 30 to discuss his new book, “Miss Subways,” and his album “Every Third Thought.” Also look for a performance by singer-songwriter Rozzi.
- On Thursday, May 31, Hank Azaria sits down to discuss the Apu controversy surrounding “The Simpsons,” while “Dancing with the Stars” judge Carrie Ann Inaba and singer Carnie Wilson step in as guest co-hosts.
- “The Bold and the Beautiful” actor Darin Brooks (Wyatt Spencer) stops by on the Friday, June 1 edition of the show to help present “Summertime Santa Giveaways” for Grads with lifestyle expert Chi-Lan Lieu. Actors Sam Claflin and Shailene Woodley also stop by to discuss their new film “Adrift.”
Premiering on October 18, 2010, “The Talk” is currently hosted by Julie Chen, Eve, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood.