‘Y&R’ and ‘B&B’ Remain Tops in Demos and Viewers

CBS Broadcasting, Inc.

With May Sweeps now underway, CBS’ “The Bold and the Beautiful” and “The Young and the Restless” look to be on course to keep their perch as daytime’s top two dramas in Total Viewers, Women 25-54 rating and Women 18-49 rating.

According to Nielsen Media Research Ratings data for the week of April 25-29, 2016, “Y&R” was up 4% in Total Viewers (4.88 million vs. 4.70 million), up 7% in Women 25-54 (1.5 vs. 1.4) and up 11% in Women 18-49 (1.0 vs. 0.9). “B&B” was up 2% in Total Viewers (3.83 million vs. 3.75 million), up 8% in Women 25-54 (1.4 vs. 1.3) and up 13% in Women 18-49 (0.9 from 0.8).

Outside of the dramas, CBS’ “The Talk” was up 8% week-to-week in Total Viewers (2.98 million vs. 2.76 million), up 11% in Women 25-54 (1.0 vs. 0.9) and up 17% in Women 18-49 (0.7 vs. 0.6), its best performance since the week of February 15-19, 2016.

The Price is Right” and “Let’s Make a Deal” also posted growth over the week-ago ratings period.

Total
0
Shares
Previous Article

Live Blogging 'The 43rd Annual Creative Arts Daytime Emmy Awards'

Next Article
The Young and the Restless

Ratings: Good Week For Y&R and B&B

Related Posts

Ad Blocker Detected!

Advertisements fund this website. Please disable your adblocking software or whitelist our website. Thank You!

How to disable? Refresh

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.