Here’s what’s coming up on “The Bold and the Beautiful” the week of February 1-5, 2016:
Monday, February 1
– A gratified Quinn learns that her scheme to get Wyatt what he wants seems to be working
– Steffy is unable to forget about Liam, despite seemingly finding herself wrapped in the arms of another man.
Tuesday, February 2
– Sasha confronts Julius over his treatment of her compared to his other children.
– Katie won’t let Brooke’s latest betrayal go no matter how much Bill tries to keep the peace.
Wednesday, February 3
– Still reeling over Nicole’s push to get her fired, Sasha takes advantage of the time she has alone with Zende.
– The past comes back to the surface as Katie remains focused on the recent troubles Brooke has created.
Thursday, February 4
– No strings attached? Will Zende give in to temptation?
– Bill reassures Katie that she’s in no way responsible for Brooke’s latest actions.
Friday, February 5
– Liam is confused over Quinn’s version of their past interactions.
– Wyatt sweeps Steffy off her feet and takes her on a beach adventure.