With nearly 43 years of history behind its success, a fan of CBS’ “The Young and the Restless” and a guest could get a chance to win an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the set of the iconic soap with actress Kate Linder (Esther Valentine) as your guide!
With an estimated value at $5,000 — the current bid is $950 — CharityBuzz is currently running an auction for a closed set tour of “Y&R” that runs through Tuesday, January 5 at 3:00 PM, EST.
Donated by Linder herself, the winning bidder will get an approximately 2 hour tour of the CBS Television Center based studio in Los Angeles, CA that’ll include the ability of taking photos with Linder and even getting memorabilia signed by the actress.
Rules and additional details:
- Valid for 2 people.
- Participants must be at least 21.
- To arrange a date convenient for both parties, contact the charity, who will arrange a time/date.
- The show is not in production on Mondays and for two weeks during the holidays and sometimes right before and during the Daytime Emmys. Expires one year from today.
- Please have three weekdays (Tuesday-Friday) available as possibilities and note that we are not given the taping schedule more than 2-3 weeks in advance.
- You may pick out a week that is convenient for you but we cannot specify an exact date until two or three weeks before due to ever-changing production schedules.
- Approximate duration: 2 hours.
- Blackout dates: Mondays and Weekends, annual holiday, Daytime Emmys.
- Kate is happy to sign and take photos. For other cast members, it’s a case-by-case basis. No photos of the set are allowed.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor’s availability.
For more information and to place your bid, click here.