The final week of the 2013-2014 television season came to a close last week (week of September 15-19, 2014) and CBS Daytime ended the year on top for the 28th consecutive year! “The Bold and the Beautiful” attracted its largest audience since the 2006-07 television season, while “The Young and the Restless” scored its most-watched season in viewers since the 2009-10 television season. Meanwhile, “Let’s Make a Deal” and “The Talk” hit their best numbers ever in viewers as “The Price is Right 1” delivered its largest audience since the 2004-05 season and “The Price is Right 2” brought in its biggest audience since the 2006-07 season.
- LET’S MAKE A DEAL 1 averaged 2.93 million viewers and LET’S MAKE A DEAL 2 averaged 3.39m viewers, both up +9% from a year ago to series bests.
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT 1 averaged 4.83m viewers, increasing +8% and delivering its largest audience since 2004-2005. Meanwhile, THE PRICE IS RIGHT 2, daytime’s #1 program, averaged 5.60m viewers, was up +5%, marking its largest audience since 2006-2007.
- THE TALK delivered its largest-ever audience with 2.67 million viewers, up +10% from last year.
- THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL averaged 3.84m, up +7%, scoring the daytime drama’s largest audience since the 2006-2007 year.
- THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS delivered 5.10m, a +5% jump from a year ago, delivering its largest audience since the 2009-2010 year.
Source: Nielsen Media Research ratings data.