(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – – A look at what’s happening on “The Bold and the Beautiful” during the week of August 8, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
Liam tells Hope he’s ready to take the next step with her and doesn’t know how much longer he can wait. Ridge thinks Bill has an agenda against the Forrester family. Bill makes a decision based off guilt. Hope and Steffy exchange heated words about their feuding families.
- Monday, August 8 – Ridge apologizes to his daughter; Katie gives Bill an ultimatum regarding their marriage.
- Tuesday, August 9 – Bill gives Steffy bad news; Nick wants Jackie and Owen to find somewhere else to live.
- Wednesday, August 10 – Jackie is bothered when she learns Steffy was the one who purchased her loft; Brooke and Hope support Katie.
- Thursday, August 11 – Ridge is in both protective and defensive mode when it comes to Bill and Steffy; Liam wonders how his father will make his marriage work.
- Friday, August 12 – The Logan’s vs. the Forrester’s heats up in regards to the Spencers; Seeking revenge on Ridge, Bill propositions Nick about being a partner at Jackie M.