(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Teasers for the Week of August 29, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #10695): J.R. intimidates Marissa. Maya opens up to Angie. Jesse prepares to make a difficult confession to Angie. (Rated: TVPG D)
- Tuesday (Episode #10696): Cara makes the decision to blow off her immigration review. Cara receives correspondence from Griffin about his returning to the Doctors Without Borders program. Will Jesse come clean to Angie about the baby? (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday (Episode #10697): Dixie isn’t sure if Tad has ever forgiven her. Marissa stands her ground with J.R. A very special person returns to Pine Valley. (Rated: TVPG D)
- Thursday (Episode #10698): Jackson has good news for Erica, who finds a message from her late mother. Jesse reassures Brot. (Rated: TVPG D)
- Friday (Episode #10699): Cara opens up to David. Erica is determined to figure out what Zach is hiding. Jesse is confronted by Angie. (Rated: TVPG)