OLTL PreVUE: Week of June 20 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of June 20, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
David and Dorian return home, still fighting over his alleged relationship with an actress named Ionia on Wednesday, June 22. Echo, meanwhile, puts her revenge plot against Dorian and Viki in motion. Later, David arrives to visit his kinfolk. Elsewhere in Llanview, Rick tries to blackmail Deanna. James and Ford come to Deanna’s rescue. Nate is terrified to learn that Rick knows what he did. Dani is ticked off after seeing Nate and Deanna together. And the Llanview High graduation ceremony begins on Friday, June 24.
The Inside Story: Trouble in Paradise
Jessica is shocked to learn she doesn’t have custody of her son on Monday, June 20. Joey tells Aubrey their marriage is over. Jessica rushes to Clint’s side. Ford searches for Tess, only to find Jessica. Natalie finds herself mixed up in Rex and Clint’s disagreement. Later, she and Viki confront Clint. Jessica and Ford don’t see eye-to-eye. Téa informs Rex that he can’t marry Gigi in her condition. Echo and Rex discuss her keeping the truth about his paternity from him. Todd and Jack’s argument gets heated on Wednesday, June 23. Téa tries to calm Todd down. Jack is placed under arrest. Brody makes new living arrangements. John wonders what is up between Brody and Jessica. Meanwhile, Jessica and Natalie have it out. By Friday, June 24, Clint learns there has been a change of plans with the donor heart, and prepares to say farewell to his family. And Todd has a tempting offer for Brad’s dad.
A Closer Look: Family Matters
Starr and James decide to take summer classes together at LU. Curious, Blair follows Tomas, and receives a warning from Calmar. On Monday, June 20, she overhears an argument between Tomas and a strange woman named Yvette. At the same time, Starr finds an unknown boy listening to her iPod. The man with Todd’s old face claims to have what Agent Kent is looking for. Sam has another encounter with the man with the scar. Someone meets with foul play. Tomas confirms to Blair that Yvette is his estranged wife on Tuesday, June 21. Yvette, meanwhile, drops a bombshell on Tomas. Starr and Baz introduce themselves to one another. Tomas and Yvette search for Baz. Yvette warns Blair about Tomas. Baz takes Blair up on her offer. Starr tells James about her intriguing encounter. Dani meets her new cousin. The man with the scar tries to piece together “Todd’s” life. On Friday, June 24, Starr is surprised to learn who Baz really is. And James is less than thrilled to hear that Starr and Baz are contemplating working on a new song together.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- My View of Llanview: June 15 Edition
- ABC Daytime Sets its ‘Revolution’ in Motion
- Baby Blues: ‘One Life to Live’ Launches Teen Pregnancy Video Blog
- OLTL First Look: LaChanze Comes to ‘Life’ in New Role
- The ‘Write’ Stuff: Ron Carlivati Leaves Llanview for Port Charles
- Tognoni & Degnan Bid Llanview Adieu
- ‘OLTL’ Casting Spree Continues: Troubled Llanview Teen Gets New Dad
- Llanview Casting Gossip: June 1 Edition
- One Life to Live: June PreVUE
- Gina Tognoni’s ‘Life’ in Llanview May Be Nearing an End
- Robin Strasser Set to Tape Her Final Episode of ‘One Life’
- He’s Back Again! Tuc Watkins Returns Home to Llanview
- Casting for ‘Life’: Early Summer Odds & Ends
- SONY Pictures Television Responds to Rumors Surrounding ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Goes on Location for Summer Plot
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Robin Strasser Set to Leave ‘One Life to Live’ in Show’s Final Months
- Thom Christopher Brings ‘The Hawk’ to ‘Trek Expo’
- Video: Who is the Real Todd Manning?
- ‘Precious’ Barret Helms First ‘One Life’ Airdate Set
- Todd or Not, ‘OLTL’ Closing Credits Leaves Roger Howarth a Man Scarred for ‘Life’
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime This Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- Creative Arts Emmy Award Nominees (aka: Where Most of the Nominations Hail From)
- Nominations Announced for the 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards
- BREAKING NEWS: ABC Cancels ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life’ Releases New Casting Call
- ‘One Life to Live’ Casting the ‘Reel’ Dorian Lord
- ‘One Life to Live’ Issues Two New Casting Calls
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF JUNE 27, 2011
- Echo tells Viki a secret about Dorian.
- Todd makes a confession to Vimal.
- Brody’s world is turned upside down.
- Ford tries to reason with Jessica.
- Joey tells Kelly how he really feels about her.
- One Life to Live