GH PreVUE: Week of May 16 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of May 16, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Elizabeth falls apart when history appears to be in the process of repeating itself on Tuesday, May 17. Luke is unable to ignore how much his son is still suffering because of him. Lucky struggles after a chance encounter with Kristina. Anthony goads Lucky. Steve & Olivia make time for romance on Wednesday, May 18. Spinelli & Sam spend some quality time together. On Thursday, May 19, a drunk (and self-destructive) Luke gets inside Jason’s head. Sam & Alexis have a honest discussion about what’s going on between her and Jason. Alexis gives Jason & Sam some thoughtful advice on the reality of parenthood.
The Inside Story: Still Crazy For You
Patrick & Robin continue to work on their marriage unaware that a driven Lisa still has her sights set on their destruction. Lisa turns to Plan B after her less lethal plot to come between Patrick & Robin flops. Ethan confronts Johnny after putting the pieces together about Lisa, Kristina and the drugs. A seething Kristina confronts Lisa over what she’s done to her. Lisa feigns innocence. Ethan vows to help Kristina recover from her addiction. Johnny goes to see Patrick after realizing just how far gone Lisa is. Lisa, meanwhile, sabotages the gas heater in the Drake basement moments before Robin returns home. Robin walks right into Lisa’s trap. On Friday, May 20, Lisa unlocks the basement hoping to find the competition dead. Michael is shocked by the condition he finds Kristina in.
A Closer Look: Toys & Guns
On Monday, May 16, Sonny & Dante work together to overcome Suzanne and get Brenda’s real son back. Father and son share a fleeting moment. Brenda & Sonny fight about Carly. Jax claims his daughter in the face of Jason’s threats. Carly warns Jax that he’d do best to back off pursuing custody of Josslyn. Sonny & Brenda continue to clash. Brenda confronts Suzanne. Carly turns to Jason. Jason warns Michael to back off Anthony until things settled down with Carly. Jax & Carly argue about the safety for their child in her lifestyle. He provides his shaken ex with evidence relating to Shawn’s dark past. Shawn tells Carly he can’t guard her and Josslyn anywhere. Carly tries to persuade Shawn otherwise. Sonny & Brenda have a honest discussion about the pitfalls of being married to Sonny Corinthos. Jax gives Brenda his opinion. Brenda expresses her gratitude to Carly.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- Lynn Leahey Steps Down as Editorial Director of Soap Opera Digest and Soap Opera Weekly
- DEVELOPING: Layoffs Begin at Soap Opera Digest and Soap Opera Weekly
- ABC Daytime Sets Memorial Day Schedule
- ABC.com Previews Tomorrow’s Soaps Tonight for May Sweeps
- General Hospital: May PreVUE
- Nominations Announced for ‘The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards’
- Creative Arts Emmy Award Nominees
- CBS to Air Daytime Emmy’s for Second Consecutive Year
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- ‘GH’ Recasts Elizabeth Webber With Martha Madison
- ABC Might Get Couric, So What Happens to ‘GH?’
- More on the ‘GH’ Lawsuit That Rocked ABC Daytime and Other Court Drama
- The Behind the Scenes Drama at ABC Daytime Keeps on Popping as Network is Now Being Sued!
- ‘General Hospital’ Casts Brenda’s REAL Kid?
- CBS Celebrates Genie Francis on ‘Y&R’ With Photo Shoot
- From Actor to Professor: James Franco to Teach Directing Course at NYU
- Anthony Geary on Taylor’s Passing: ‘She Was a Fierce and Loyal Friend and Tireless Advocate’
- ‘General Hospital’ Comments on the Passing of Elizabeth Taylor
- ‘Yes, it’s true’ Tyler Christopher is Leaving ‘GH’
- Developing Story: Was Soap Opera Digest Right? Is Guza Out?
- Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Done and Out?
- Sonya Eddy Taken Off Contract at ‘GH’
- Ingo Rademacher Placed on Reduced Work Schedule?
- Stuart Damon Launches ‘Luxury Lifestyles’ TV Series with Son
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF MAY 23, 2011
- Anthony targets Brenda and her son
- Luke confides his deepest fear to Sonny.
- Ethan is there for Kristina in her time of need.
- Sam learns whether or not the fertility procedure worked.
- Elizabeth makes a potentially fatal mistake.
- General Hospital