(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of March 7, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
On Monday, March 7, Liza gets a humiliating introduction to Colby’s new outlet for expression. AJ gets Marissa just where an optimistic JR wants her on Wednesday, March 9. On Thursday, March 10, Jackson takes Erica to Kendall’s yacht which he just bought from her. Ricky gets the dirt on Griffin. Griffin encourages Kendall to follow her instincts about the letter. Kendall goes to Brot with her suspicions. On Friday, March 11, Kendall ponders if she’s fighting a non-existent enemy & makes a big decision.
The Inside Story: Wedding Bells
Tad convinces a skeptical Jesse to be his best man, as Cara enjoys her bridal shower at ConFusion on Monday, March 7. Amanda confronts Jake about holding on to Cara’s wedding ring. Tad & Cara’s wedding day arrives. Krystal’s news throws Tad for a loop. Cara, meanwhile, confronts Amanda after learning she turned her in to the feds. Tad confesses to Ruth. Kendall gives Cara a memento. Griffin offers Cara a way out. Cara tells Griffin that she doesn’t want to leave Pine Valley. Tad & Cara begin to recite their vows in the Martin living room. Meanwhile, Trumbull makes a beeline for a drunk Amanda at ConFusion. On Wednesday, March 9, the Martin’s wedding celebration goes off without a hitch & the pair take off for their “honeymoon”. Amanda honestly tells Jake what she is feeling. Tad & Cara return home. Jake is affected by Tad & Cara’s connection.
A Closer Look: Baby Blues
On Wednesday, March 9, a thrilled Scott & Madison learn that she is having a girl. Ryan makes a video for broadcast hoping to appeal to Annie’s senses. David and Ryan & Greenlee are reluctant partners in the effort to bring Emma home. Side-tracked by a trip to the hospital, the Lavery’s miss Annie’s call but David informs the pair that Emma’s mother agreed to call back – which she later does. Ryan’s concern grows after a peculiar conversation with Emma. Greenlee encourages Madison to go to Boston with Ryan to help him locate Emma but warns her that now is not the time to “complicate” the situation for him. David ponders Greenlee’s reasons for taking Scott “under her wing” after a run-in with Chandler on Thursday, March 10. Ryan realizes he is the father of Madison’s child after overhearing Madison telling the doctor her due date.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- All My Children: March PreVUE
- Morgan Set to Return to ‘AMC’
- Become an ABC Soap Star For a Day
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- The 2010 Daytime Airhog Awards
- Ray MacDonnell and Lee Meriwether Return to ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Casts The Castillo Family Matriarch
- It’s ‘One Life to Lose’ for Rebecca Budig and Cameron Mathison on ABC’s ‘Castle’
- ABC Deciding Fate of Daytime Lineup?
- ABC Gives Fans Tomorrow’s Soaps Tonight
- ABC Drops Soap Repeats According to Network Representative
- ABC Now Selling ‘Hot Guys of ABC Daytime’ Merchandise
- Front Burner Actress Quits ‘AMC’
- NAACP Image Awards to Broadcast Daytime Categories Live
- 42nd Annual NAACP Image Award Nominees Announced
- ‘AMC’s’ Morgan Takes a Break
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 14, 2011
- Madison tells Ryan the truth. Will Greenlee do the same?
- Reeling from cyber-gate, can Liza resist a driven David’s passionate proposition?
- Amanda confides her troubles to a supportive JR.
- Ricky is confident he’s succeeding in turning Kendall against Griffin.
- Will Ryan finally find Annie and Emma?
- All My Children