OLTL PreVUE: Week of January 24 Edition
Friday, January 21, 2011 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of January 24, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Cristian is floored by Layla’s confession. Adriana consoles Cristian on Wednesday, January 26. Matthew and Destiny bond. Dorian and Viki remain determined to get rid of Echo. Meanwhile, Echo takes to MyFace to settle the score with Dorian. Rex is asked to investigate Clint by Dorian, whose words weigh heavily on his mind. Echo cozies up to Charlie, and later makes an alarming discovery regarding Shane on Friday, January 28. Natalie and Jessica each choose the same name for their sons. Viki tells Echo to stay away from the christening. Jessica and Brody choose godparents for their son, as to Natalie and John. Rex and Gigi are concerned about Shane. Starr is surprised by Todd’s about face regarding James. And Michelle attempts to persuade Starr to go to the Valentine’s Day dance.
The Inside Story: Fall From Grace
Clint realizes that Bo is using Inez to set him up on Monday, January 24. Nora rattles Clint’s cage. Cutter thinks Aubrey is starting to fall for Joey. Kelly uses Cutter to get dirt on Aubrey. Clint issues Joey an ultimatum regarding his future. Rama confides in Aubrey. Bo and John brainstorm on ways to prove Clint’s guilt. Kelly is caught red-handed by Cutter. Ford and James learn the hard way that payback’s a real bitch. Aubrey vows to expose Clint at the babies christening on Thursday, January 27. Ford maintains his innoncence. Aubrey reassures Cutter. Bo questions Clint. Kelly and Cutter go out on a date. And Clint remains unfazed by Aubrey’s announcement on Friday, January 28.
A Closer Look: Strange Encounters
Blair is taken aback when Tomas claims to know her on Monday, January 24. Tomas confirms to Blair that he was the one who painted the portrait of her. Furthermore, he throws her for a loop when he hands her something familiar. Afterward, Blair returns the painting. Back in Llanview, Todd and Téa put together a photo album, only to find a picture missing. And on Friday, January 28, Blair tells Todd of her strange encounter in Paris. Meanwhile, Tomas contemplates a trip to Llanview.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- ‘One Life’ Actress Fired
- Fillion Brings ‘Castle’ and ‘One Life’ Together
- My View of Llanview: January 15 Edition
- ABC Daytime Celebrates Men, Weddings … and Roger Howarth?
- Walker Brings Alex Back to ‘Life’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Casting Odds & Ends
- Llanview Goes All ‘Access’ with Wendy Williams
- Llanview Casting Gossip: January 8 Edition
- ‘One Life’ Recasts Teen Role
- Author Peter Straub Returns to Llanview
- Kardashian Lays Down the Law in Llanview
- The ‘King’ of Daytime Joins ‘One Life’
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF JANUARY 31, 2011
- Starr pays Marty a visit.
- Clint sets a trap for Aubrey.
- Ford makes a promise to himself.
- The Buchanan girls plan a double-wedding.
- Todd boosts Vimal’s confidence.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Anytime on ABC.com. Check local listings. “OLTL” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.