AMC PreVUE: Week of October 18, 2010
Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of October 18, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Natalia and Brot have enlightening daydreams. On Tuesday, October 19, Brot confronts Natalia about her public facade concerning their relationship. Angie reaches out to an abuse victim at the Miranda Center. Frankie gets insight into Liza’s sad existence while treating her on Wednesday, October 20. Zach returns to Pine Valley on Friday, October 22 and informs Kendall that he’’ back home to stay. Kendall is puzzled when Zach has a sudden change of heart.
The Inside Story: Trial & Error
Ryan and Greenlee head back to the courtroom unaware that Liza witnessed their kiss. On the stand, Liza gets Kendall to admit to the contents of the papers belonging to David that she destroyed. On Monday, October 18, Erica takes the stand and surprises everyone when she does her best to mitigate Kendall’s testimony. Much to Greenlee’s disappointment, Ryan later mitigates the meaning of their kiss. Jackson insists to Erica that everything is going to work out as planned. Madison draws suspicion to Ryan when she takes the stand. Jackson thanks Ryan for the risk he’s taking. Angie admits to Jesse that she believes Greenlee is innocent. Greenlee becomes agitated when she sees Ryan arrive in court. Angie takes the stand and admits she has as much reason as anybody for wanting David dead. Nick puts a giant bull’s-eye on Ryan with his testimony on Friday, October 22. Greenlee unleashes her anger at Jackson.
A Closer Look: From the Ashes
JR tells Krystal that her daughter is the one that is causing trouble. Emma reacts badly when Annie tells her that they’re moving out of the mansion. Annie heads to a bar and drowns her sorrows in alcohol and the attention of men. JR rescues a resistant Annie. Annie yields when JR reminds her that there are still people out there that care about her. Colby jumps to the wrong conclusion when she finds Annie in a robe at the mansion. Caleb issues JR a warning. On Wednesday, October 20, Asher recounts the tale of his father killing his mother, providing JR with an apparent smoking gun against the cocky lawyer. Annie vows to pull it together for Emma. JR’s sentimental attempt to make peace with Marissa goes downhill when Annie interrupts on Thursday, October 21. Asher and Colby discuss their differing opinions on revenge and family.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Mayfield Wraps Up His ‘AMC’ Stint
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Ricky Paull Goldin Expecting First Child
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Big Returns this October on ‘AMC’
- Vincent Irizarry Involved in Contract Dispute with ‘All My Children’
- One Major ‘AMC’ Star Out? Two Others Return!
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 25, 2010
- Kendall and Zach discuss his assertion that he must stay away from her in order to keep her safe. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- A shadowy figure lurks behind the Slater’s as they go trick-or-treating with their kids. (Soaps In Depth)
- Ryan’s testimony at Greenlee’s trial proves to be an eye-opening experience for a heart-broken Madison. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Jackson turns to Krystal for support after realizing Erica does believe his daughter killed David. (TV Listings)
- JR and Annie’s inability to stay away from each other brings a bitter Marissa closer to the truth. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.