Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 2:00 PM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of April 19, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10356) — Greenlee’s emotions get the best of her. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10357) — Pine Valley remembers Palmer Cortlandt. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10358) — Greenlee makes a decision about her future with David. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday: (Episode #10359) — Annie begins to unspool. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday: (Episode #10360) — Adam says goodbye to Pine Valley with Brooke at his side. (Rated: TVPG S)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.