Friday, February 19, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — The road to redemption.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Lucky confides in Maxie who gives him some advice on Monday, February 22. Nikolas asks Elizabeth if she’d be willing to take a paternity test sooner rather than later. On Tuesday, February 23, a protective Maxie grills Dante on his intentions towards Lulu. Tracy, meanwhile, warns Lulu that she’s in for heartache if she decides to remain with Sonny’s spawn. Patrick is surprised when he hears Steve asking Lisa out on Wednesday, February 24.
The Inside Story: Choosing Your Battles
On Monday, February 22, Jason tells a protective Lulu and Dante that Sonny has ordered that Dante is not to be touched. Jason later warns Sonny that his orders could lead to their undoing. Sonny remains determined despite facing rejection from Dante again. Diane pushes her luck when she tells Alexis that she can only join Sonny’s defense team if she joins her law firm. Michael poses a problem as Sonny’s day in court arrives. Jax uses his connections to get tough-as-nails Federal Prosecutor Claire Walsh asigned to Sonny’s case. Claire argues that Sonny’s bail be revoked immediately after the mobster pleads not guilty. Alexis confronts an unapologetic Jax after realizing what he’s up to. On Thursday, February 25, Patrick bristles when he hears Robin appealing to Dante on Sonny’s behalf. Alexis joins Diane on Sonny’s defense team on Friday, February 26. Jason, Sam and Spinelli put into motion an escape plan for Sonny. Claire grills Dante on the witness stand. The judge rules on Sonny’s fate.
A Closer Look: No Justice, No Peace
Ethan prevents Max and Milo from catching Johnny in the act. Luke takes notice of the bond forming between his son and a grateful Johnny. Olivia and Johnny blow off some steam by making love. Johnny is unapologetic when Jason confronts him with indisputable proof that he hijacked Sonny’s shipment on Tuesday, February 23. Johnny goes to see Anthony. Jason warns Lucky to get Johnny under control before someone ends up dead. Luke presses Ethan to think twice before getting involved in Johnny’s business. Jason has mixed feelings about how to deal with Johnny. Olivia tells Johnny she can no longer associate with anything to do with the mob. On Wednesday, February 24, Johnny’s blunt honesty leaves Olivia with a big decision to make. Johnny gives Ethan insight into his motives as he recruits Luke’s son into the mob on Thursday, February 25.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- GH Casting: March Madness Arrives
- Annie Ilonzeh Is Maya Ward on ABC’s ‘General Hospital’
- Lisa Waltz To Play Mommy on ‘General Hospital”
- Lindze Letherman Brings Georgie Back to ‘General Hospital’
- Faces of Family Evil Return to ‘General Hospital’
- Bradley Cole Joining the Cast of ‘General Hospital’
- ‘General Hospital’ To Debut New Opening Sequence
- Amber Tamblyn and James Franco Team Up For Film
- GH Casting: Noteworthy Appearances
- GH Casting: Comas, Burns and Officers
- Dahlia Salem: United States v. Sonny Corinthos
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 1, 2010
- Jax and Carly continue to clash over Sonny. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Jason confronts an increasingly brazen Johnny and Ethan. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Elizabeth makes a decision about the patenity test and her future. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Nikolas refuses to give up hope on having a future with Elizabeth. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Carly makes a disturbing discovery. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.