AMC Alerts: Week of February 8 Edition
Thursday, February 4, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of February 8, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Erica gets a surprise visitor. David turns the tables on Ryan. Greenlee wants to break Ryan’s heart the same way he broke hers.
- Tuesday: Erica takes advantage of Opal’s psychic powers. Erica decides to break things off with Ryan. Ryan’s surprised by Erica’s change of heart.
- Wednesday: Jack can’t believe that Greenlee’s alive. David pushes Ryan’s buttons. Colby gets the goods on Annie.
- Thursday: David assures Greenlee that Ryan will play right into their hands. Jesse suspects David’s bride to be could also be his partner in crime. Liza feels left out when she witnesses the bond between Tad and Krystal.
- Friday: Ryan senses Greenlee’s presence. Greenlee goes through with her master plan. Everyone gathers for David’s wedding.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.