Thursday, February 18, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of February 22, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Scott confronts Colby over her latest stunt. Ryan’s hit hard by Greenlee’s words. Angie and Jesse try to reconnect.
- Tuesday: JR asks Tad to always look out for his son. Frankie’s mistake has grave consequences. Erica lays out her demands to David.
- Wednesday: Annie feels threatened by Brooke’s return. Ryan hopes Greenlee will eventually give them another chance. Erica refuses to step aside at Fusion.
- Thursday: Adam reveals a long kept secret. Erica interrupts Greenlee and David’s wedding. Annie fears Brooke could be her new competition.
- Friday: Erica learns David’s planning on double-crossing her. Jake and Ryan form a plan to take David down. JR’s condition takes a turn for the worse.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.