DAYS PreVUE: Week of December 29 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — New Year, New “Days of our Lives.”
THIS WEEK ON: DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Phillip asks Stephanie to spend New Year’s Eve with him and ring in the New Year. Will she accept? Meanwhile, Rafe tells Sami that he is happy to be spending the holiday’s with her. Kate urges Lucas to move up her wedding date. Max and Chelsea share a kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s. Marlena is upset over John’s latest action.
A Closer Look: Nicole the Watched
Chloe wants Brady to stay far away from Nicole, while Nicole finds herself bonding with a pregnant teenage girl. Stefano warns EJ that life isn’t as simple as one thinks, especially a life with one Nicole Walker. EJ has a surprise in store for Nicole, but she can she handle this grand daddy?
What To Watch
- EJ proposes marriage to Nicole on Friday, January 2.
- Daniel and Chloe are interrupted by a ringing telephone.
- Sami misses her family as a New Year begins.
Days of our Lives News and Headlines
- “Days of our Lives” will be pre-empted on Thursday, January 1.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF JANUARY 5, 2009
- Hope plots a trip with Bo.
- Max and Chelsea grow closer.
- John begins to remember Marlena.
“Days of our Lives” airs Weekdays on NBC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.