Friday, August 13, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
Photo: Donna Svennevik/ABC
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of August 16, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Jessica confronts Ford, telling him she’s pregnant with Brody’s baby. Viki is delighted to learn that Natalie is expecting a baby as well. On Wednesday, August 17, Jessica is horrified that she and Ford actually slept together and confides in Kelly. Later, Brody walks in on her while is she on her the phone with her OB asking about a paternity test. Elsewhere in Llanview, Dorian and David’s fight ends in a kiss on Monday, August 16. Finally admitting they still love one another, they plan a double wedding with Blair and Eli. Bo agrees to be David’s best man. Dorian’s happiness over Langston bringing James to the wedding turns to horror when she learns he is Ford’s brother. Dorian invites Viki and Charlie to her wedding on Friday, August 20, and reluctantly admits that their plan worked. And David warns Nora that he saw Bo and Inez working together at the police station.
The Inside Story: Midnight Confessions
Todd and Dani remain distraught. Greg contacts Eli on Monday, August 16, to tell him that Téa is at the hospice and their plan is going perfectly. Eli learns that Kelly thinks he is a murderer. Meanwhile, Hannah confides in John about Eli, but thinks no one will believe her. John reminds Hannah that Ford will be able to corroborate her story, however she doesn’t think he will turn on Eli. Nonetheless, on Tuesday, August 17, John brings Ford in for questioning. After isolating him and refusing to allow him to speak with a lawyer, John gets the truth from Ford. Blair continues to stand by her man, agreeing to marry him right away. Starr and Cole realize John asked Brody to protect them. Starr is hurt that Langston agreed to go out with James. Téa confides in Greg. And Todd wants to hire Shaun to help him find Téa.
A Closer Look: A Race Against Time
Natalie presents Rex and Kelly with a reconstructed mug shot of Eli, containing the name Bennett Thompson on Wednesday, August 18. Ford talks to John about his past with Eli. Armed with this new information, along with the mug shot, John presents his findings to Bo and Nora. At the same time, Inez unknowingly places Ford at risk by asking Eli to represent him. Starr and Cole have a tense moment on Thursday, August 19, when Cole asserts Hannah’s innocence and Starr mentions Langston’s date with James. By Friday, August 20, John, Bo, and Nora rush to gather enough evidence to arrest Eli, who realizes that John is closing in on him, and threatens Ford into submission by forcing him to recant his confession. Afterward, Ford tears into Inez for getting involved in his life. John arrests Kelly for breaking into Eli’s room, telling her that it is the only way he can use the evidence she compiled against him. Eli tells Blair that there has been a change of plans regarding their wedding. Blair invites Dani to the wedding to Eli and asks her to stay with the them until Todd returns home.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF August 23, 2010
- Kelly wants Ford’s help. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Marty learns from John that Natalie’s pregnant. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Cole tells James to keep his distance from Starr. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- David and Dorian’s wedding takes and unexpected turn. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Jessica demands to know about Ford’s medical history. (National Enquirer)
- Ross is horrified to learn of Téa’s condition. (National Enquirer)
- Eli stays one step ahead of John. (National Enquirer)
- Shaun agrees to help Todd. (National Enquirer)
- John and Brody grow concerned for Blair. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Will Todd, Téa, and Dani be reunited before she dies? (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- John tells Kelly and Eli that Ford gave him the slip. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Blair finds a gun. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Are Cole and Hannah getting closer? (Cable Guide Spoilers)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.