HLN Announces Supporting Actor and Actress Award Presenters
The 40th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards are set to be an exciting night filled with appearances from the industry’s biggest stars — some of which will also be presenting awards on stage during the big night. Read on to find out if your favorites will be handing the Outstanding Supporting Actor and the Outstanding Supporting Actress winners their coveted awards!
Today, HLN announced that “The Bold and the Beautiful’s” Don Diamont (Bill Spencer) and “General Hospital’s” Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis Davis) will be presenting the award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.
Meanwhile,“General Hospital’s” Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake) will be presenting the award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
As a refresher, here are the nominees in both categories:
OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES
- Julie Marie Berman (ex-Lulu Spencer, “GH”)
- Melissa Claire Egan (Chelsea Newman,“The Young and the Restless”)
- Jessica Collins (Avery Clark, “Y&R”)
- Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke Logan, “B&B”)
- Arianne Zucker (Nicole Walker, “Days of our Lives”)
OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES
- Bradford Anderson (Damien Spinelli, “GH”)
- Jeff Branson (Ronan Malloy, “Y&R”)
- Scott Clifton (Liam Cooper Spencer, “B&B”)
- Billy Miller (Billy Abbott, “Y&R”)
To catch the ceremony, tune in to HLN this Sunday, June 16 at 8PM ET/PT.