(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of April 11, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Langston learns Dorian hired Markko to direct David’s movie on Monday, April 11. David and Dorian discuss their future together, while Langston and Markko reach an undertanding. Starr and Markko reconnect. Langston and Starr reflect on their friendship. Later, Starr finds Deanna at James’ apartment. Tomas wonders if Blair is on to him. Téa grows concerned after talking to Dani, and searches her brother’s room. Tomas catches Téa in the act, but is caught off guard when she questions him about something she found on Thursday, April 14.
The Inside Story: One Day at a Time
Gigi and Rex wonder what is best for their son. On Wednesday, April 13, Shane confides in his parents. Blair learns of the suicide attempt. Jack refuses to say he’s sorry. Tomas raises Blair’s spirits. Jack gets a dose of tough lover from his mother. Viki and Clint discuss Shane’s problems. Jack is a little shaken up by his actions. Rex is furious about Clint’s sudden interest in Shane on Friday, April 15. Clint, meanwhile, is horrified to learn that Shane tried to kill himself. Bo and Clint duke it out. And Dorian is upset to learn that Clint is a free man.
A Closer Look: Broken Hearted
Natalie returns John’s engagement ring on Monday, April 11. Vimal is suspicious of Marty. Rama continues to deceive her husband. Ford interrupts Tess and Cutter’s steamy encounter. Cutter turns the tables on Ford. Joey and Kelly argue. Aubrey asks Joey if he regrets marrying her. Viki confides in Joey. Charlie tries to reassure Echo. Tess agrees to keep Aubrey and Cutter’s secret, but with strings attached. Echo has a guilty conscience. Charlie tells Viki he loves Echo. Clint gives Kelly some very useful information. Viki tells Charlie to take a hike on Wednesday, April 13. Clint learns of Viki’s crumbling marriage. Dorian urges Kelly to fight for Joey. Aubrey and Cutter continue to butt heads. Kelly makes a decision about Joey. Tess helps with the baby, and continues to cause problems for Viki. Cristian and Natalie talk about Marty on Friday, April 15. Nigel and Rama watch “Access Llanview.” Phyllis Rose talks about Cristian and Rama. And Marty has a tough question for John.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Tuc Watkins ‘Life’ Ends Again
- Video: Marque Richardson Auditions for ‘One Life to Live’
- Llanview Casting Gossip: April 7 Edition
- Radio Personality Carolina Bermudez Reports from Llanview
- Roger Howarth Returns to ‘One Life to Live’ for Sure This Time
- Video: Austin Williams Talks About Bullying
- ‘One Life’s’ Bullying Storyline Takes Ominous Tone
- One Life to Live: April PreVUE
- Austin Williams Honored for ‘One Life’ Bullying Storyline
- Susan Haskell Reportedly Leaving ‘One Life to Live’
- My View of Llanview: March 30 Edition
- ‘One Life to Live’ Issues Two New Casting Calls
- ‘One Life’ Serves Up More Indian Drama
- Wendy Williams Continues to Bring ‘Access’ to Llanview
- ‘One Life’ Takes Bullying Storyline to the Next Level
- Slezak & Crew Preview Viki’s ‘Life’ Changing Episode
- In or Out? Trevor St. John at ‘One Life to Live’
- Brittany Underwood’s ‘Life’ Not Ending as Planned
- ‘One Life to Live’ Casting New African-American Character
- Jason Tam Returns to ‘One Life’ for Brief Stint
- In or Out? Brian Kerwin at ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life’ Casting Call: Deadly Intentions?
- First Look: Bullying at Large on ‘One Life’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Helps to STOMP on Bullying
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF APRIL 18, 2011
- Phyllis Rose reveals another secret on-air.
- Tess’ actions take a toll on Viki.
- Dorian has Clint right where she wants him.
- Viki loses control.
- Jack gets a taste of his own medicine.