(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of March 7, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Sonny and Dante work together to get information from the Balkan assassin. Jason warns Michael away from a mob life because of the sacrifice the job requires. Luke and Lucky discuss the risks of having a green card marriage with Siobhan.
- Tuesday: Jason and Sam get romantic in her hospital bed. Nikolas and Brook Lynn make love. Elizabeth submits a new DNA paternity test for Aiden.
- Wednesday: Jason pushes Spinelli into uncovering valuable information to find Brenda. Maxie is on a mission to nail Lisa. Jason finds out that he is a character in Spinelli’s fiction novel and is not happy.
- Thursday: Theo injects Brenda with a deadly neuro-toxin. Sonny finds Brenda, but is it too late? Patrick and Robin break into Johnny’s, determined to bring down Lisa. Kristina’s crush on Ethan escalates.
- Friday: Jason and Dante pursue Theo. Kristina remains set against Michael dating Abby and takes matters into her own hands. Luke offers to help Carly blackmail Jax into rescinding his custody threats.
- General Hospital