(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — "General Hospital" DVR Alerts for the Week of March 21, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Jake's life hangs in the balance. Dante and Sam work together to find who perpetrated Jake's hit and run. Terrell prescribes chemotherapy for Josslyn's cancer, but Jax hopes they can find an organ donor.
- Tuesday: Sam is shaken to realize that she or Carly may be Jake's hit-and-run driver. Robin asks Patrick to come home as her husband and father to Emma. On his honeymoon, Sonny cannot stop trying to track Theo.
- Wednesday: The Spencers come together in the face of tragedy. Suzanne gives up the location of Brenda's child to Theo. Johnny and Lisa make love.
- Thursday: Carly confronts Jason with her fears that she hit Jake. Michael decides to protect his mother even if it means destroying evidence. Patrick threatens Johnny.
- Friday: Jason and Elizabeth share a heartfelt moment of regrets and sorrow. Carly receives a message from Franco threatening Josslyn. Sonny and Brenda rush home to Port Charles.