(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what's happening on "All My Children" during the week of March 21, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Erica & Caleb agree to sponsor Colby's successful blog. On Tuesday, March 22, eager to decimate Erica after their latest nasty face-off, Liza trashes her skepticism and decides to take David up on his offer. Asher loses his patience for JR & Caleb's antics. Jackson puts Erica on the spot about their wedding in front of Caleb. Krystal questions Jackson's need to seemingly stick it to Caleb. Opal, Kendall & Bianca react to an uneasy Erica's news on Wednesday, March 23. Caleb opens up to Marissa. Cara gives Ryan advice. Emma & Greenlee relationship continues to spiral on Friday, March 25.
The Inside Story: (Almost) 30-Something
Amanda realizes JR's feelings for Annie were real as the pair continue to bond on Monday, March 21. Jake is irked by Cara's genuine happiness to be married to his brother. Opal notices the positive change in Tad. Jake & Cara work together to help Jesse. Marissa & Bianca's friendship flourishes. Bianca is rocked when she realizes Reese is going after full custody of the children. Bianca insists to Kendall that she's okay but later breaks down in Marissa's arms. Marissa admits her fears to Caleb. JR gets a window into Amanda's insecurities about Cara when Jake breaks their date. JR turns to Amanda for assistance with Marissa at the bachelor auction. Bianca assures Marissa that her fate in love will be restored someday. Despite Amanda's efforts, Marissa places the winning bid on Scott instead of on JR. On Friday, March 25, JR does his best to get under Madison's skin.
A Closer Look: No Pain, No Gain
On Wednesday, March 23, Griffin shows up to meet the (unreceptive) casino owners despite Ricky & Diana's interference. Cara's concerns deepen when her brother arrives at the hospital badly beaten. Tad tells Griffin he's going to help him uncover the truth. Griffin lies to Kendall about the source of his beating. A jealous Ricky watches Kendall & Griffin. Ricky later implies to Kendall that Castillo got hurt during a drug-deal gone bad. Griffin's vague answers do nothing to dis-spell Kendall's suspicions. Kendall decides to bid on the doctor at the hospital's bachelor auction to get to the bottom of things on Thursday, March 24. Diana bristles at Ricky's latest plans. Griffin pleads with Cara to outbid Kendall explaining that he can't face her because he feels culpability for her husband's death. Cara ignores Griffin's plea and places the winning bid on an unhappy Ricky instead.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- 'AMC' Casts New Recurring Role
- 42nd Annual NAACP Image Award Winners
- Debbi Morgan Contributes to 'Saving Our Daughters' Series
- All My Children: March PreVUE
- Morgan Set to Return to 'AMC'
- Become an ABC Soap Star For a Day
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- The 2010 Daytime Airhog Awards
- Ray MacDonnell and Lee Meriwether Return to 'AMC'
- 'AMC' Casts The Castillo Family Matriarch
- It's 'One Life to Lose' for Rebecca Budig and Cameron Mathison on ABC's 'Castle'
- ABC Deciding Fate of Daytime Lineup?
- ABC Drops Soap Repeats According to Network Representative
- Front Burner Actress Quits 'AMC'
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 28, 2011
- Angie and Jesse face multiple obstacles as the newest Hubbard arrives.
- Faced with the prospect of losing her, Caleb confesses his true feelings to Erica.
- JR's good deed pays off substantially with Marissa.
- On their date, Kendall plies Griffin with wine hoping to get some answers.
- Ricky reveals his plot to seduce Kendall.
- All My Children