(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — "General Hospital" DVR Alerts for the Week of February 21, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Carly threatens Brenda with damning evidence. Shawn takes Sam hostage. Lisa and Johnny have a heart to heart and combust into lovemaking.
- Tuesday: Brenda and Dante explain the truth of their past. Will Sonny and Brenda go through with the wedding? Shawn agrees to switch sides and work with Jason and Sam against the Balkan.
- Wednesday: Jax realizes his relationship with Carly is over. Lulu welcomes Dante with a punch when he shows up at her apartment door. Maxie enlists Matt to help prove that Johnny is covering for Lisa.
- Thursday: Jason barely survives a barrage of gunfire. Dante takes full responsibility for the mess of secrets and lies. Patrick tells Robin just how much he loves her.
- Friday: Jason worries that the Balkan's intentions don't add up. Jason gets a call from Franco. Sonny discover that the body is not who they think it is.
- General Hospital
← Previous Story OLTL Alerts: Week of February 21 Edition