(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of February 21, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Amanda admits to Tad that she called the feds on Cara. David denies knowing anything about Emma’s disappearance. Marissa agrees to help rehabilitate David.
- Tuesday: Tad and Cara become engaged. Will David confess? Liza tells Colby why Damon left Pine Valley. Madison asks Greenlee for financial help.
- Wednesday: Jackson confronts Erica over issues that are affecting their relationship. Asher admits to Colby that he already knew the truth about Liza. Erica realizes she needs to resign from Cortlandt Electronics.
- Thursday: Jake lets out his anger towards Amanda. Ricky assures Diane he’ll get close enough to Kendall to find the evidence. Kendall gets a message from Zach. Tad tells Damon that Colby knows his secret.
- Friday: Ryan, Greenlee and JR head to Montreal to find Annie. Ricky steals part of Zach’s letter before Kendall can read it. Scott convinces Madison to move in with him to they can split the rent.
- All My Children