Friday, January 7, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of January 10, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Colby is determined to make things right. On Monday, January 10, a wrecked Damon and Liza turn to Tad in the wake of their ultimate betrayal of Colby. Tad gives Colby some advice. Damon has news for Tad. Cara is there for Tad. Griffin hopes he’s successfully taken care of two difficult situations when he introduces his sister to Kendall on Tuesday, January 11. Jake and Amanda make plans for the future. After a rough start, on Friday, January 14, Brot and Natalia end up closer than they’ve ever been.
The Inside Story: Means to an End
Madison turns to her father for help. Scott and Madison instantly connect during their fateful run-in on Monday, January 10. Greenlee and Madison have a tense encounter. Kendall presents Madison with an offer that she finds difficult to refuse. Greenlee offers Scott her assistance in exchange for his. Ryan learns the sales of Zach’s casinos were never finalized. Madison confronts Ryan after overhearing his suspicions. Randi questions what Madison really wants in relation to Ryan after learning about her plans. Ryan is proud after learning Greenlee has agreed to testify on Scott’s behalf. Scott moves forward with his part of the deal with Greenlee and inches closer to Madison. Greenlee explains her motivation. Ryan reassures Madison who is shaken by his belief that Zach was murdered. Missing the irony of the situation, Greenlee calls Ryan out on keeping secrets from her.
A Closer Look: Crazy For You
Amanda is unsuccessful in denouncing Annie’s paranoia. Annie misinterprets a close moment between JR and Marissa. A distressed Annie heads out to confront Marissa while Asher helps JR plan a trip with Annie to celebrate his and Marissa’s divorce papers being signed. Annie fears she may have accidentally killed Marissa. Despite everybody appearing to accept her elaborate cover story, Annie becomes increasingly unhinged as the story brings JR and Marissa closer than ever on Thursday, January 13. Amanda is unsettled by Annie’s behavior. Annie learns that she completely misinterpreted Marissa and JR’s earlier moment. JR tells Annie that he’s postponing his divorce to Marissa until she has time to fully recover. Scott and Marissa share a heartfelt moment when he returns to the mansion briefly.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- ABC Daytime and TV Land Cross-Over Event
- ‘AMC’ Ends 2010 with Some Big Changes
- ‘AMC’s’ Morgan Takes a Break
- New Opening For ‘AMC’?
- Young Actor Makes His ‘AMC’ Exit
- Newborns and Splits for Past & Present ‘AMC’ Stars
- Former ‘GH’ Star Lands Role on ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Announces Allen’s Replacement
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF JANUARY 17, 2011
- Erica barely gets to enjoy some very good news before getting some very bad news.
- Does Ms. Kane’s bad news have anything to do with the status of a certain coma patient?
- Ryan has a proposal for Greenlee that makes her very happy.
- Natalia and Brot decide to share their happiness with the world.
- Colby and Damon make a decision about their future.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.