Monday, December 6, 2010 at 5:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of December 6, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Dorian watches as Echo and Charlie kiss. Joey tells Viki and Clint he wants to marry Aubrey. Aubrey turns down Joey’s proposal. Charlie tells Echo that he won’t tell Viki about their kiss. Eddie sends Bo a text message from “Nora.” Rex finds Natalie’s paternity test results while searching Marty’s house. Kelly prepares to proclaim her love to Joey.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available – Kelly thinks Joey is going to ask her to marry him after seeing him with a diamond ring. Aubrey and Ford bump into one another. Dorian breaks the news to Viki that she saw Charlie and Echo kissing. Viki gives Charlie a chance to tell the truth. Dorian confronts Ford after seeing him with Aubrey. Eddie challenges Ford to a boxing match. Starr and Langston decide to sign-up for a women’s kick-boxing class.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available – Natalie confesses to Rex. Rex tells Natalie he found the test results at Marty’s house. Matthew tells Clint that he knows he’s really Rex’s father. Nora tries to escape. Kelly tells Joey she’s getting back together with Kevin. Eddie agrees to fight Ford. Inez tries to get out of her deal with Clint.
- Thursday: Title Not Available – Natalie confronts Marty. Eddie threatens Nora after catching her trying to escape. Inez decides to drug Bo and try to seduce him. Ford receives boxing lessons from Cristian. Matthew decides to tell Bo the truth. Rex and Charlie have a father-son chat. Clint confirms to Matthew that he’s Rex’s father.
- Friday: Title Not Available – Eddie issues another threat to Nora, claiming he will get physical with her if he has to. Inez drugs Bo and puts the moves on him. Clint manages to persuade Matthew into thinking that Nora is cheating on Bo with Eddie. Matthew oversees Bo and Inez in a compromising position. Natalie ponders telling John the truth about the baby. John asks Natalie to marry him. Rex is shocked at what he finds when he searches Eddie’s motel room.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.