Friday, December 17, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of December 20, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Jerry makes one last move. On Monday, December 20, the bond between Ethan and Maya, as well as Nikolas and Brook Lynn, continues to flourish. Jason and Sam find time to reconnect on Tuesday, December 21. On Wednesday, December 22, a gloomy Maxie tries to resist Matt’s charms. Jason, meanwhile, surprises a touched Edward. Can Lisa and angry in-laws stand in the way of Patrick and Robin’s gravitation back to each other? “General Hospital” will air encore presentations on Thursday, December 23 and Friday, December 24.
The Inside Story: Love & Marriage
On Monday, December 20, Luke proves his skeptics wrong but that does little to quiet their concerns. It literally takes a village to get Luke and Tracy to the altar on Tuesday, December 21. Things still manage to go awry at the wedding despite Luke’s profession of love for Tracy. Ethan, Lucky, Lulu and Brook Lynn implore Luke and Tracy to stop standing in their own way. Will they get through to the potential bride and groom on Wednesday, December 22?
A Closer Look: The Final Score?
Sonny defends his relationship with Brenda to the other women in his life. Dante and Brenda discuss their secret. Maxie issues Dante a warning. Dante reassures Lulu and the pair enjoy some fun and romance. Brenda gives Jax good advice on Monday, December 20. Spinelli, meanwhile, gives Carly a hot new lead on the Brenda and Dante mystery. Brenda attends Luke and Tracy’s wedding with Sonny despite Jason’s protest. During the ceremony, Carly implores Spinelli to reveal what he has discovered. On Wednesday, December 22, as Sonny is proposing marriage to Brenda, Carly learns Brenda and Dante had a child together.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- ABC Daytime Bangs Out Their Holiday Schedule
- General Hospital: December PreVUE
- ABC Confirms Sebastian Roche’s Return to ‘GH’
- GH Buzz: Sebastian Roche Returning to Soap?
- Anthony Geary Brings Luke Back to ‘GH,’ But Not Port Charles
- GH Casting: For Once, Bob Guza is Sticking to His Word
- Who Will Be Leaving ‘General Hospital?’
- Leslie Charleson Responds to Reports of Contract Status Change
- Is This Surprising? Leslie Charleson Taken Off Contract
- Who is The Balkan? Brenda Will Soon Find Out
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 27, 2010
- Nikolas realizes he has feelings for Brook Lynn. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Michael takes on a new outlook on life. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- On a mission, Lisa drugs Johnny. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Can Spinelli hide the truth about Brenda and Dante? (Soap Opera Weekly)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.