Friday, December 17, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of December 20, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Erica and Caleb get too close for comfort while sharing a moment of victory on Monday, December 20. JR and Marissa’s interaction upsets Annie. Annie insecurities reach a fever pitch when JR fails to return her declaration. JR reels from his substantial business losses. On Tuesday, December 21, Marissa’s words of support deeply affect JR. Jake and Cara make an effort to co-exist on Wednesday, December 22. “All My Children” will air encore presentations on Thursday, December 23 and Friday, December 24.
The Inside Story: My Baby Has a Secret
Frankie warns Madison that time is running out to make a decision about her pregnancy. On Monday, December 20, Greenlee learns Madison’s secret while doing some snooping at the hospital. Feeling threatened, Greenlee moves to push Madison’s path further away from Ryan. Randi confronts Greenlee over her interference. Ryan’s intrusive act of concern for his ailing ex earns her ire on Tuesday, December 21. Frankie helps keep Ryan in the dark. Greenlee tell Madison that she knows her secret. Greenlee contemplates telling Ryan the truth.
A Closer Look: Time after Time
Bad news about Erica’s legal situation heightens Kendall’s already sullen disposition. Ryan gets on the wrong side of yet another baby-mama on Tuesday, December 21. Struggling to cope, Kendall moves to reassert her independence. A concerned Ryan and Bianca strike out against the wall Kendall’s put up. Griffin and Kendall have another unpleasant encounter when she interrupts his meeting with an investor at the Miranda Center. On Wednesday, December 22, Kendall is deeply affected by Bianca’s surprising discovery.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- ‘AMC’s’ Morgan Takes a Break
- New Opening For ‘AMC’?
- Young Actor Makes His ‘AMC’ Exit
- ABC Daytime Bangs Out Their Holiday Schedule
- All My Children: December PreVUE
- Major ‘AMC’ Star Exits! Emmy Winner Set to Return?
- Rebecca Budig is ‘Skating with the Stars’
- Newborns and Splits for Past & Present ‘AMC’ Stars
- Former ‘GH’ Star Lands Role on ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Announces Allen’s Replacement
- Mayfield Wraps Up His ‘AMC’ Stint
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 27, 2010
- Will Greenlee help when she finds Madison unconscious? (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Kendall opens Zach’s gift to her. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Marissa’s concern for Scott irritates JR. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- JR’s relationship with Marissa continues to agitate Annie. (Soap Opera Digest)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.