Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of January 3, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Erica makes a confession to Caleb. Erica reflects on the year 2010. Kendall becomes dangerously unwell.
- Tuesday: JR assures Annie that as soon as it’s possible they will go public with their relationship. Caleb and JR share a rare moment. Madison changes her mind about Greenlee’s offer.
- Wednesday: Kendall and Griffin grow closer. Ryan tells JR he better treat Annie right. Greenlee continues to worry about Madison.
- Thursday: Kendall continues to feel threatened by David. Marissa warns Annie not to jeopardize JR’s health if she is sick. Damon tries to mend Colby’s strained relationship with her mother.
- Friday: Liza questions Erica on why she’s in David hospital room. Both Marissa and Annie start to question the other’s relationship with JR. Damon is devastated to see Colby and Asher kissing.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.