Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 11:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of November 29, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Robin allows Patrick to accompany her home. Lisa’s watchmyconfession.com video goes viral around General Hospital on Tuesday, November 30. Maxie interrupts a close moment between Robin and Patrick. Patrick and Robin both lash out at Lisa. Nikolas calls Robin out. Robin pulls away from Patrick again. Johnny lends Maya a hand in handling her new husband on Wednesday, December 1. Ethan takes Lisa to see Johnny. On Thursday, December 2, a happy Lulu agrees to Tracy’s request.
The Inside Story: Twisted Tales of Love
Sonny thanks an uneasy Dante for taking care of Brenda years ago. Brenda and Sonny eagerly anticipate their date. Sonny faces an inquisition from Spinelli. Carly arrives in time to see Sonny and Brenda leaving for dinner together. Jax resolves to save Brenda from Sonny after talking to Suzanne. Sonny and Brenda arrive at the Metrocourt. On Wednesday, December 1, Mrs. Jacks resolve to undo Brenda (and Dante) is further hardened when she finds Sonny and Jax having a figurative pissing contest over the model. Sonny and Brenda share a goodnight kiss. Dante confides in Olivia about Brenda; meanwhile, Tracy and Luke advise Lulu to be wary of the cop. Spinelli gets around Jason’s rules and brings fine dining to Sonny and Brenda. Luke offers Sonny some advice. Passion erupts between Sonny and Brenda on Friday, December 3.
A Closer Look: Men of Mystery
On Monday, November 29, Dante, Lucky, Sam and Jason focus their attention on locating and capturing the Balkan. Sam is being followed. The group begins to suspect Jerry Jacks is the Balkan. Interpol once again approaches Lucky for an assignment as Ronan. Sam turns down a concerned Jason’s invitation to move in with him. Carly tells Jax his brother may be the Balkan. A mysterious figure stands outside Sam’s door. Sam is attacked on Thursday, December 2. Jax vows to protect Brenda from Jerry. Carly invites Lady Jane to Port Charles with a plan in mind. Dante flashes back after receiving the autopsy report on Janacek. Jason saves Sam but things go awry before he can question the attacker. Jax searches for Jerry. Dante and Jason formulate a plan to lure the Balkan out.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- General Hospital: November PreVUE
- ABC Confirms Sebastian Roche’s Return to ‘GH’
- GH Buzz: Sebastian Roche Returning to Soap?
- Anthony Geary Brings Luke Back to ‘GH,’ But Not Port Charles
- GH Casting: For Once, Bob Guza is Sticking to His Word
- Who Will Be Leaving ‘General Hospital?’
- Leslie Charleson Responds to Reports of Contract Status Change
- Is This Surprising? Leslie Charleson Taken Off Contract
- Who is The Balkan? Brenda Will Soon Find Out
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 6, 2010
- Johnny and Lisa grow closer as his relationship with Olivia falls apart. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Dante goes above and beyond as Brenda’s bodyguard. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Lucky is surprised when Siobhan infiltrates his secret mission. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Michael comes close to screwing things up with Abby. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Passion rises after Sonny gives Brenda a special gift. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.