Monday, October 11, 2010 at 1:15 AM ET by Venus Stone
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) Too soon to say good-bye…
THIS WEEK ON:THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
Beginning Monday, October 11 Young and the Restless will show additional encore episodea in the old time slot of As the World Turns.
After Deacon busts Meggie for tampering with Nikki's drink, she sweets talks him into helping her get what she wants, Monday, October 11 Ashley begins to realize that some things about Tucker are very unappealing. On Tuesday, October 12 Neil and Sofia decide they must come to some sort of agreement with one another. The secret that Cane has been keeping underwraps is finally uncovered. Friday, October 15 Diane invites Tucker into making a very promising proposition with one another.
The Inside Story: The Hardest of Decisions
After Murphy has a second heart attack, doctors inform Kay that he may never recover. This news instantly breaks Kay down and she begins to fear the worst truly is here. Once alone with Murphy, Kay remembers Muphy's previous conversation with her, and she again worries. She soon realizes that she might have to take him off of life support. After time alone to pray, she comes to her decision to take him off life support. Meanwhile, all of Katherine's loved ones come to her side. Meggie, arrives and comes into Murphy's room. Just as she's about to have thim taken off life support, Murphy's eyes open and stare directly at Meggie
A Closer Look: Back for a Reason
Phyllis is none-too-pleased to see Diane breezing back into Genoa City and instantly begins to worry that she will try to woo Jack back into her life. When asked on her reasoning for coming back, Diane immediately points out that she believes that Jack and Kyle need to have father/son bonding time. Jack quickly agrees that they should get closer, which worries Phylllis. Diane soon asks if it is possible for her and Kyle to reside at the pool house, but Jack, seeing how upset Phyllis is, tells Diane that is not an option. Once Diane is gone, Phyllis lets Jack have it, but he explains to Phyllis that he's not about to be fooled into Diane's tricks again. Meanwhile at the Athletic Club, Diane catches Victor off guard. Nikki, who sees Diane, snarkily comments on if she's coming back to Genoa City to find her next husband. Later on that day, Jack is over-joyed to finally be reuinited with Kyle, and comes to the realization that Diane has taken very good care of their son.
What To Watch
- Chloe finds herself more attracted to Kevin that she realized
- Sharon finds herself alone with Adam; again
- Meggie tries her best to cover her tracks around Victor
What To Watch Plus: Encore Episodes
- Monday – Katherine's determined to find out who she is; Murphy pops the question
- Tuesday – Billy and Chloe's wedding is shadowed with Mac's return; Kay and Jill have a cake fight
- Wednesday – Billy's New Year's Eve isn't what he expected; Victoria comes to his aid
- Thursday – Michael and Lauren tie the knot, unware the likes of Sheila Carter looming
- Friday – Jana's health worsens; Sarah and Lauren come face-to-face in the abandoned amusement park
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Jerry Douglas makes an appearance Tuesday, October 12 as 'John Abbott'
- Clementine Ford, who plays 'Mackenzie Browning' will be leaving the role. Her last airdate will be Friday, November 5
- Thad Luckinbill, as mentioned previously, will not be renewing his contract to continue in the role of 'J.T. Hellstrom'. His last airdate, as Browning's will be Friday, November 5
- Actor Michael Badalucco, who played the role of 'Jimmy Berluti' on the drama, The Practice will join the cast in the recurring role of 'Hogan' starting Wednesday, October 13. His character will be connected to both 'Jeffrey' and 'Kevin', potrayed Ted Shackleford and Greg Rikaart.
- SON Top 10: Who was the best of the best on "Y&R" during the week of October 4, 2010? You decide! The SON Top 10 is back! Voting begins Friday's at 4:00 PM, EST.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 18, 2010
- Phyllis does what she can to give Diane some comeuppance
- Abby gets more than she bargained for when she sees Tucker with another woman
- Wedding day could be soured by the likes of Meggie
"The Young and the Restless" airs Weekdays on CBS. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.
You may not reproduce content without written permission from author.
© 2010 Soap Opera Network. All rights reserved.