GH PreVUE: Week of November 1 Edition
Friday, October 29, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of November 1, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Jax stands up Carly on Monday, November 1. Ethan and Maya offer Luke minimal assistance as he continues his plot. On Thursday, November 4, a horrified Edward learns Luke is moving back into the mansion. Brenda pays the Quartermaine’s a visit. Steve opens up. Claire puts her career before her relationship with Sonny. Dante lashes out at Ronnie. Carly and Brenda arrive at the PCPD to support Sonny who has been implicated in the car-bombing. Sonny confides his fears to Brenda on Friday, November 5. Michael finally tells Kristina the truth. Claire has an offer for Sonny. Brook Lynn expresses her genuine gratitude to Nikolas.
The Inside Story: Liar, Liar
On Monday, November 1, Robin is convinced Lisa took and “misplaced” Emma to mess with her. Patrick appears to find the smoking gun against Lisa. Lisa’s claim of innocence gets a major boost when somebody else claims the witch’s hat Patrick spotted near her locker. Patrick apologizes to Lisa. Once alone, Lisa opens her locker and looks at her hidden witch’s costume. Matt gives Patrick advice. Unaware that a lit candle has begun its journey to the floor, Robin heads upstairs after Emma’s birthday party. Flames begin to slowly spread as Robin sings Emma to sleep. Meanwhile, at the hospital, Patrick is caught in surgery and Elizabeth and Lisa clash. Robin slips down the stairs and falls unconscious on Thursday, November 4. Lisa arrives on the scene and manages to rescue Emma and Robin. On Friday, November 5, Robin accuses Lisa of setting the fire before being rushed to the hospital where her condition takes a turn for the worse.
A Closer Look: Murder She Wrote
Dante gets Brenda out of the clutches of one of the Balkan’s henchmen. Brenda proceeds to grab a gun and kills the henchman. On Tuesday, November 2, Claire and Sonny’s romantic moment is cut short when they learn Brenda has been brought in to the PCPD. Lucky receives an email with a photo of a kidnapped Siobhan tied to a chair. Carly persuades Spinelli to get to the bottom of what Brenda’s hiding. Sam watches as Brenda finds comfort in Jason’s arms. Jason and Sam try to put the pieces together about what Brenda is hiding about her connection to the Balkan. The Balkan informs Dante he’ll release Siobhan in exchange for Brenda. Jason and Dante offer their support to Lucky. Brenda agrees to be Balkan bait on Friday, November 5. Dante receives another text from the Balkan. Jason remains apprehensive about Brenda and her secret.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- General Hospital: November PreVUE
- ABC Confirms Sebastian Roche’s Return to ‘GH’
- GH Buzz: Sebastian Roche Returning to Soap?
- Anthony Geary Brings Luke Back to ‘GH,’ But Not Port Charles
- GH Casting: For Once, Bob Guza is Sticking to His Word
- Who Will Be Leaving ‘General Hospital?’
- Leslie Charleson Responds to Reports of Contract Status Change
- Is This Surprising? Leslie Charleson Taken Off Contract
- Who is The Balkan? Brenda Will Soon Find Out
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- Lulu confronts Dante about his past with Brenda. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Brenda finally tells Jason the truth. (Soap Opera Digest)
- A stunned Olivia finds Johnny conspiring with Carly. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Robin fears her nightmare has become a reality when she wakes up to Lisa standing over her. (National Enquirer)
- Luke convinces Tracy to run away to Vegas with him. (Soap Opera Digest)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.