Monday, October 4, 2010 at 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of October 4, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10471) — Kendall moves up to mopping floors in the prison. Tad and Colby are proud of Damon when he earns his GED. Liza offers Damon a job as her assistant. Ryan tells Greenlee not to lose hope. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10472) — Annie is angry with J.R. for ruining her party. Colby ponders what Asher and J.R. are up to. Caleb finds Asher attempting to break into his home. Jesse gets Jake’s help in understanding what Angie is going through. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10473) — Greenlee asks Jackson to forgive her. J.R. and Annie have a difficult time keeping their distance from one another. Asher sneaks his way into Colby’s room. Eric returns to Pine Valley. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Thursday: (Episode #10474) – Scott throws his wedding ring away. Krystal confides in Opal regarding Marissa and J.R.’s custody fight. Caleb and Erica reach an understanding. Krystal prepares to head back to work. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10475) — Annie thinks all J.R. wants her for is sex. Ryan hands Madison a key to his apartment. Jackson suggests to Greenlee that Ryan should take the fall for her. Ryan goes to Greenlee’s bail hearing. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.