Friday, October 22, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of October 25, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
On Monday, October 25, Zach explains to Kendall that he needs to disappear to keep their family safe from his disgruntled business partners. Kendall refuses to let Zach go without a fight. On Halloween night, an ominous figure follows Zach, Kendall and the boys. Caleb and Asher’s dispositions grow darker as Halloween nears. On Tuesday, October 26, Erica and Colby reach out to father and son, respectively. Pine Valley celebrates Halloween on on Friday, October 29. On Wednesday, October 27, “AMC” will air an encore presentation of their August 31, 2004 episode. In this episode Ryan professes his love for Greenlee and proposes; Kendall begins to lose it; Maria leaves Zach cold; and the games begin at the Fundraiser at the casino.
The Inside Story: Getting to the Point
Ryan tells Madison that they both have to face some truths about his part in David’s demise. Jackson questions Greenlee’s extreme reaction to Nick’s testimony against Ryan considering it’s the only evidence out there pointing at him. Annie advises Madison to stop enabling Ryan to save Greenlee or risk losing him to her. Madison calls Ryan out on keeping her in the dark about Nick. Greenlee realizes she can’t fire Jackson. On Tuesday, October 26, Madison is rocked as Ryan cops to the extent of his feelings for Greenlee on the witness stand. Damon and Liza take action on Thursday, October 28 after realizing something is off with Nick. Madison breaks things off with Ryan. Frankie consoles Madison. Nick explains why he falsely implicated Ryan after Liza puts him back on the stand. Greenlee tells Jackson to put her on the stand. Jackson confides in Krystal.
A Closer Look: Hell Hath No Fury
On Monday, October 25, JR tells Erica where she can shove her offer to wrangle in Caleb in exchange for him relinquishing Cortlandt Electronics. Annie offers JR her support. JR offers Annie use of the Chandler beach house (on the down low). Krystal’s attempt to get Marissa to rethink her custody suit against JR falls flat. AJ tells Marissa how much he misses his father. Marissa tracks down JR at the beach house at a particularly inopportune moment on Thursday, October 28. JR races after Marissa. Marissa tells Tad and Krystal about JR and Annie. Colby tries to broker peace between JR and Marissa. Marissa insists to AJ that they’re going to have the best Halloween ever in spite of his father not being there. JR tells Colby that his son has been kept from him long enough. The mini-tycoon proceeds to use Asher’s seething anger at Caleb to his advantage.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Daytime’s Youngest Stars Find ‘Glee’
- Two ‘All My Children’ Stars Land Prime Roles
- Mayfield Wraps Up His ‘AMC’ Stint
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Ricky Paull Goldin Expecting First Child
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Big Returns this October on ‘AMC’
- Vincent Irizarry Involved in Contract Dispute with ‘All My Children’
- One Major ‘AMC’ Star Out? Two Others Return!
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- Angie and Jesse get good news about their unborn child. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- JR’s latest bold move could cost him custody of his son for good. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Tragedy strikes moments after Caleb learns Asher is his son. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Liza tears Greenlee apart on the stand. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Ryan realizes what David has done after Tad reveals his latest discovery. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.