Friday, October 8, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of October 11, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Natalia’s decision to open up to Brot (in private, of course) doesn’t go as planned on Tuesday, October 12. Colby sets Liza straight about where their relationship stands. On Wednesday, October 13, Angie re-examines her decision about her baby after talking to Krystal. Jack and Caleb share a moment of true understanding. Erica and Caleb agree to begin a partnership. On Thursday, October 14, Caleb expresses his gratitude to Opal for Palmer’s gift to him.
The Inside Story: Broken Ties
JR and Annie are bewildered by Scott’s non-reaction to the threat of their treachery against Palmer being revealed. Alone, Scott pulls out a gun from the safe. Colby rips into Annie for what she’s done to her family on Monday, October 11. Caleb informs J.R. that Marissa has been awarded full custody of A.J. for the duration of the custody trial. Scott tells Caleb the truth in front of a shocked JR and Annie. Caleb unleashes his rage at Scott who holds to his confession of stealing Palmer’s idea. Scott is arrested. Opal is upset with Scott for betraying Palmer. Erica urges Scott to take JR down with him. Scott gives his concerned wife some advice when she pays him a visit in jail. On Friday, October 15, Marissa asks Scott what has prompted him to just give up. Scott refrains from telling Marissa the truth but later warns his cousin that he will lose AJ if he continues to pursue Annie.
A Closer Look: Trial & Error
The serious charges against Fusion’s co-owner begins to take a toll on all fronts. Pre-trial, Jake, Amanda and Ryan join Kendall, Greenlee and Madison for a little down time at Kendall’s place on Wednesday, October 13. Tad informs Ryan that he has located someone he needs to talk to. Ryan opens back up the question of his culpability in David’s death after hearing Nick Pearson’s eyewitness account. Ryan tells Annie that he needs her to be a more present parent for Emma. Jackson apologizes to Liza for his earlier outburst towards her before they head in to court. Ryan tells Jackson that he is going to confess to David’s murder if there is any doubt about proving Greenlee’s innocence. On Thursday, October 14, Greenlee’s trial begins with opening statements. Jake and Jesse take the stand. Greenlee is determined to put a stop to Jack and Ryan’s plan to put a target on Ryan. Ryan plants a kiss on Greenlee when she refuses to shut up and listen to reason.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Ricky Paull Goldin Expecting First Child
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Big Returns this October on ‘AMC’
- Vincent Irizarry Involved in Contract Dispute with ‘All My Children’
- One Major ‘AMC’ Star Out? Two Others Return!
- All My Children Fan Club Weekend 2010
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 18, 2010
- Erica takes the stand at Greenlee’s trial. Will she help the defense or the prosecution? (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Greenlee’s temper flares when she realizes Jackson has betrayed her trust. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Wallowing in self-pity, a drunk Annie ends up in a dangerous situation at a bar. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Natalia and Brot’s deepest fears are revealed as they each imagine their wedding day. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Zach receives a mysterious call that threatens to put an abrupt end to his reunion with Kendall. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.