AMC PreVUE: Week of September 13 Edition
Friday, September 10, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of September 13, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
How will Erica’s daughters react to Greenlee’s disturbing revelations on Monday, September 13? Kendall frets Zach’s reaction to her latest legal woes. On Tuesday, September 14, the Hubbard’s gather to support Angie professionally. Bianca and Amanda discuss the past on Wednesday September 15. Krystal questions if Caleb has feelings for Erica. Tad grills Caleb on Thursday, September 16.
The Inside Story: Murder He Wrote
Liza begins building her case against Ryan but is stopped in her tracks when David’s autopsy report arrives. Ryan is released from jail due to the report revealing that David died from an overdose of digitalis not from a violent impact. On Tuesday, September 14, a shaken Greenlee finds an empty vial of digitalis in Ryan’s jacket pocket. Greenlee is determined to protect Ryan from what she believes is the truth. David makes another ghostly appearance to Greenlee at his funeral on Wednesday, September 15. Madison grows suspicious of Greenlee’s odd behavior. Ryan insists to Madison that Greenlee is not a murderer. Liza thinks she knows who’s responsible for poisoning David after getting the latest results from the lab. Tad reluctantly agrees to investigate if Ryan played a hand in David’s death … at Ryan’s request. A stunned Kendall finds a search for “digitalis poison death” while using Ryan’s cell phone. On Friday, September 17, Kendall rejects the idea of framing someone else for David’s murder in order to save Ryan. Ryan goes to a hypnotherapist hoping to unlock his memories of the night of David’s death.
A Closer Look: The Family Business
Krystal and Marissa reach out to a troubled AJ. JR’s reservations about Asher diminish a bit when the young man scores him Caleb’s schedule from Wildwind on Monday, September 13. Marissa clashes with JR over his plans to destroy Scott. AJ tells Annie about his parents fight. On Thursday, September 16, Annie plots to align Scott with Caleb after realizing JR has no intention of backing down from his plans. Marissa reaffirms her allegiance to Caleb. Caleb and JR face off. The tension between Marissa and JR over AJ intensifies. Scott initially refuses to align with Caleb against JR but later has second thoughts. Annie questions JR’s motives. Asher calls JR after gaining access to Caleb’s computer. Marissa makes it clear to JR that she believes he’s a bad influence on their son.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Vincent Irizarry Involved in Contract Dispute With ‘All My Children?’
- One Major ‘AMC’ Star Out? Two Others Return!
- All My Children Fan Club Weekend 2010
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 20, 2010
- Fireworks go off between Randi, Frankie, and Madison after a revelation is made. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Madison asks Kendall for advice about dealing with Greenlee. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Being trapped in the darkness gets the best of Angie. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Tad lends a helping hand to Kendall who learns her fate. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Asher continues to be an exceptional tool for JR … at Caleb’s expense. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Evidence begins to build against a new suspect in the investigation into David’s death. (National Enquirer)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.